Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Nov, 2017
- Submission Mission Countdown: Submission Number 392
- Submission Mission Countdown: Submission Number 391!
- Only TEN Submissions Away From Hitting My Submission Mission!
- RIPPED Selected for Bristol Valley Theater's New Works Initiative!
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Dates!
- Busy Busy Bee
- October Submission Mission Total
- Oct, 2017
- Bounce Back Sunday With TWO Readings
- Bad News Bears: RIPPED Production Canceled
- First Draft of BURST Complete