Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Dec, 2017
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Auditions in Park City
- Last Chance Kennedy Center Festival
- End of the Semester
- Starting Final Play: 30 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
- Submission Mission Complete!!!!!
- November Submission Mission Total
- Nov, 2017
- Submission Mission Countdown: Submission 397
- Giving Tuesday And Submission Mission Countdown: Submission 396!
- Submission Mission Countdown: Submissions 393, 394, and 395!
- Date And Director Announcement For Quantum Dragon Theatre's The Forge Reading Series