Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Burst, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Z Space, Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist (Really Adult), Detroit New Works Festival Winner (Ripped), City Theatre’s 2018 National Award for Short Playwriting Finalist (Swallowed), and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize (Reading Babar In 2070). She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Sep, 2019
- Opening Night of RIPPED at Good Company!
- Lucky Ducky Playwright
- MY BODY Gets Two New Readings With AfterTheBans Project
- Buzz Buzz Buzz, Busy Busy Week
- TOXIC Selected for Wet Paint New Play Festival
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Available With Pioneer Drama Service!
- August New Play Exchange Recommendations
- Aug, 2019
- Brand New Terrifying Play
- 52 Plays by Women Number 50
- RIPPED at Good Company Theatre: Cast, Director, and New Dates