Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Feb, 2018
- All The Theater!
- Full Detroit New Works 2018 Festival Lineup
- First Look At CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Art!
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Read Through With The Cast AND Tickets!
- ONCE A SPY Headed To Chicago!
- January Submission Total
- RIPPED Selected As Finalist For The Detroit New Works Festival
- Jan, 2018
- I Am Bad At Waiting
- 365 Women A Year Proposals Accepted!
- Amazing Humana Festival Opportunity