Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Jan, 2018
- Thoughts After CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Auditions
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Auditions Tomorrow!
- Great Bay Area Trip
- 2018 Submission Mission
- Cast Announcement for HAPPILY Reading With Quantum Dragon Theatre
- Good Omens, Good News, and 2017 Submission Total
- Dec, 2017
- See You In 2018!
- Fantastic Failure
- Top Five Shows of 2017!
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Auditions in Park City