Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Apr, 2018
- Cast for Detroit New works Festival Reading of RIPPED
- April 25 Catch KRCL's RadioActive Show On CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS!
- 200th Submission For 2018 Submitted!
- Over The Weekend Play Recommendations!
- More New Play Exchange Recommendations
- March Submission Pie Charts
- National New Play Network April Play Reading Challenge
- Promotional CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Photos Are Here
- Mar, 2018
- Byyyyyye For Now! Headed To Hawaii!!!
- March Submission Mission Total