Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Sep, 2017
- Just Hit 300 Submissions For The Year
- RIPPED Going Up Down Under With The Owl and Cat Theatre!
- Chris And Rachel Take Wyoming!
- Booked My First 2020 Gig!
- Aug, 2017
- August Submission Tally
- Teaching Adventure!
- New Headshots by Vanessa Menendez
- Three Week Count Down To the Wyoming Theater Festival
- BLUE, a monologue, also fuck nazis
- Breaking Pages On HAPPILY My Next Full-Length Play For The Year!