Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Burst, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Z Space, Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist (Really Adult), Detroit New Works Festival Winner (Ripped), City Theatre’s 2018 National Award for Short Playwriting Finalist (Swallowed), and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize (Reading Babar In 2070). She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Dec, 2019
- Heading to South Dakota Next Month as Guest Artist
- October and November New Play Exchange Recommendations
- Nov, 2019
- Three Productions of CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS This Month
- THE NIGHT WITCHES Will Ride Again
- Reading BURST With Playground Tomorrow
- Oct, 2019
- Last Nights Reading Was a Hoot
- First Reading of THE SUMMER I HOWLED
- Playwright Anxiety
- First Messy Draft of THE SUMMER I HOWLED
- More Than 52 Plays by Women