Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Burst, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Z Space, Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist (Really Adult), Detroit New Works Festival Winner (Ripped), City Theatre’s 2018 National Award for Short Playwriting Finalist (Swallowed), and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize (Reading Babar In 2070). She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Feb, 2019
- Eugene, Oregon Here I Come
- 52 Plays by Women Week Seven: FOR THE LOVE OF Gina Femia
- RED DAYS Reading February 20th in Eugene Oregon
- Make a Playwright's Valentines Day
- 52 Plays by Women Week Six: THE THANKSGIVING PLAY by Larissa FastHorse
- Sending CHEERLEADERS vs ALIENS Out to Hopefully Get Published
- January New Play Exchange Recommendations
- Jan, 2019
- 52 Plays by Women Week Five: USHUAIA BLUE by Caridad Svich
- Hot Off The Presses: Three New Drafts Up on New Play Exchange
- First Production for BREAK ROOM