Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Jun, 2018
- Cast AND Dates Announced for RIPPED with Outvisible Theatre Company!
- Sending a New Play Out in the World
- SO Close To A Performance For Each Month of 2018!
- RIPPED Reading With Nasty Theatre Company Dates and Venue
- Yellowstone Here I Come!
- SWALLOWED is a 2018 City Theatre National Award for Short Playwriting Finalist
- May Submission Total
- May, 2018
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Productions Photos Are Here!
- Favorite Writing Tunes
- MUCH ADO ABOUT MATHLETES Now Available to Order Online!