Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize. She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Aug, 2018
- Back to Teaching this Fall
- Publication In YouthPLAYS Anthology
- MOM'S HAM Selected for Production this November with Clairemont Act One!
- BURST's First Public Reading with REACH Cabaret 2018
- July New Play Exchange Recommendations
- July SubmissionMission Tally
- Jul, 2018
- Actors for REACH Reading of BURST this Saturday at the Utah Shakespeare Festival
- Breaking News Themed Rose Exposed with Plan-B Theatre August 25
- First Public Reading of BURST Happening this Saturday with REACH at Utah Shakespeare Festival!
- Get Ready, 31 Plays In 31 Days is Back!