Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Oct, 2017
- RIPPED Poster And Me Too
- Breaking Pages On Play 5 Of 6!
- MOM'S HAM In Utah New Works Theatre Project 10 Minute Play Festival
- RIPPED Cast And Update
- Research Research and Outlines
- Sep, 2017
- September Submission Tally
- Getting Busy On The New Play Exchange
- First Draft of HAPPILY Complete!
- Just Hit 300 Submissions For The Year
- RIPPED Going Up Down Under With The Owl and Cat Theatre!