Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Burst, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Z Space, Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist (Really Adult), Detroit New Works Festival Winner (Ripped), City Theatre’s 2018 National Award for Short Playwriting Finalist (Swallowed), and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize (Reading Babar In 2070). She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Aug, 2019
- 52 Plays by Women Check in Tally
- THE NIGHT WITCHES Opening and New Draft
- July New Play Exchange Recommendations
- Thank You, Thank You Road Theatre Company
- Jul, 2019
- Getting Busy This Week
- Help Out With a Brand New Play
- BURST Selected for UC Davis' Ground & Field Theatre Festival this October
- RIPPED Heading to The Road Theatre Company
- Jun, 2019
- New Work Up on Monologue Bank and Hitting the Road
- Dates for THE NIGHT WITCHES at the Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival