Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Burst, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Z Space, Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist (Really Adult), Detroit New Works Festival Winner (Ripped), City Theatre’s 2018 National Award for Short Playwriting Finalist (Swallowed), and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize (Reading Babar In 2070). She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Mar, 2019
- Birthday Fundraiser for the Wyoming Theater Festival!
- BURST Selected for Workshop With Theatre 33 This June
- 52 Plays by Women Week 11: WAIT! by Julie Jensen
- RED DAYS Reading at Weber State University
- New Draft of THE NIGHT WITCHES
- February New Play Exchange Recommendations
- 52 Plays by Women Week Ten: BETTER by Michelle Carter
- BURST Named Semifinalist for 2019 Bay Area Playwrights Festival
- Feb, 2019
- 52 Plays by Women Week Nine: Audio Play BY GOD'S MERCY by Colette Victor
- Developing RED DAYS Last Week at KCACTF Region 7