Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Jul, 2018
- MY BODY Production This September
- Cast for Nasty Theatre Company's Readings of RIPPED
- Director and Date for Bristol Valley Theater Reading of RIPPED!
- New Play Exchange Recommendations from May and June
- Hello July! Goodbye June! And SubmissionMission Check In!
- Jun, 2018
- Tickets on sale for Readings of RIPPED with Nasty Theatre!
- Egyptian Youtheatre Commissions THE NIGHT WITCHES For 2019!
- Cast AND Dates Announced for RIPPED with Outvisible Theatre Company!
- Sending a New Play Out in the World
- SO Close To A Performance For Each Month of 2018!