Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- May, 2018
- Favorite Writing Tunes
- MUCH ADO ABOUT MATHLETES Now Available to Order Online!
- Writing for Rose Exposed with Plan-B Theatre Coming Up This August!
- Production of MY BODY This Fall with ReproRights! and B8 Theatre in Concord!
- MUCH ADO ABOUT MATHLETES Is Getting Published!
- World Premiere of RIPPED Scheduled for Summer of 2019 with Outvisible Theatre Co.!
- Exciting Things In The Works....
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Opening Night In All Its Glory!
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Opens Tonight!!!
- 'Twas The Night Before Opening