Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Robert Reeves.
- Aug, 2017
- Three Week Count Down To the Wyoming Theater Festival
- BLUE, a monologue, also fuck nazis
- Breaking Pages On HAPPILY My Next Full-Length Play For The Year!
- July Submissions!
- Jul, 2017
- MOMMY DANCES WITH THE DEVIL Table Read Next Week
- CHEERLEADERS VS ALIENS Recap And Pictures!
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Week At The Egyptian Youtheatre
- CHEERLEADERS VS ALIENS Workshop With The Egyptian Youtheatre Kicks Off Monday
- Came Home To Some Awesome News!
- Jun, 2017
- Out For Adventures!