Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Mar, 2018
- RIPPED a Finalist for Unicorn Theatre's In-Progress New Play Reading Series or Why You Should Check Your Spam Folder
- LEAN IN WITH LIZ! Will Be Performed With Clamour Theatre Company
- First CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Rehearsal This Saturday!!!
- I'm a Finalist For Playwrights Foundation's Bay Area Playwrights Festival!!!
- Chicago Was Amazing!!!
- ONCE A SPY Reading In Two Days
- February Submission Mission Total
- Feb, 2018
- CHEERLEADERS VS. ALIENS Poster!
- KCACTF Region 7 Recap
- All The Theater!