Sign up for Rachel’s monthly newsletter: tinyletter.com/rachelbublitz!
Rachel Bublitz’s plays include Ripped, Let’s Fix Andy, Really Adult, Cheerleaders VS Aliens, and Toxic. Her work has been produced by Playwrights Foundation, Custom Made Theatre Company, This Is Water Theatre, Plan-B Theatre, as well as many others. Awards include: Actors Theatre of Louisville’s 2017 Heideman Finalist and PlayGround’s June Anne Baker Prize. She is the co-founder of 31 Plays in 31 Days.
Rachel has an MA in English and an MFA in Creative Writing from San Francisco State University. When Rachel isn’t writing, she’s chasing after her two viking-like children, and learning about weather in her new home of Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo courtesy of Vanessa Menendez.
- Oct, 2018
- Problematic Play Festival Recap
- Join me Saturday for RIPPED at Z Space
- Less Than a Week Until My San Francisco Trip!
- Two Plays in Utah New Works Theatre Project's New Works Ten
- September New Play Exchange Recommendations
- September SubmissionMission Total
- Sep, 2018
- A Monologue for Today
- Salt Lake Acting Company Reading Recap
- Tonight is the Night! Come hear BURST at Salt Lake Acting Company!
- Workshop and Reading This December with Phoenix Theatre Ensemble in New York City!