National New Play Network April Play Reading Challenge
Still in major catch-up mode, and one of the things I’m trying to catch up on is the National New Play Network’s April Play Reading Challenge! It’s pretty simple, read a whole lot of new plays this month on the New Play Exchange, recommend the ones you like, and then fill out the #NewPlay April Reader Responses google form for each play you read and recommend! If you’re one of the top twenty readers you’ll get a nifty “I ♥ New Plays” button! This has my name written all over it, because I love challenges, new plays, AND buttons. I missed a week beaching it up in Hawaii though, so I’ve got a lot of reading and recommending ahead of me!
Here are the eight plays I’ve recommended so far this month:
- “Mamie & Martin Go to Bed” by Kat Ramsburg
- “N” by Adrienne Earle Pender
- “TOOLS” by Emma Goldman-Sherman
- “IN TRAINING” by Rachael Carnes
- “Tiny Baby” by Eric Pfeffinger
- “A Growing Problem” by Jeanette Farr
- “Fulfillment Center” by Jeanette Farr
- “Agent Kilikili’s Mom and his Male Order Bride” by Conrad A. Panganiban
Hoping to keep up this pace, and hoping it’s enough for one of those awesome buttons!
Yay new plays!