More New Play Exchange Recommendations
Happy Friday the 13th!
On my hunt for that National New Play Network button I’ve been reading lots of plays on the New Play Exchange and writing recommendations for all the great ones I come across! I’ve had to be in catch up mode, since I was gone the first week of April, so I’ve been trying to write 4 recommendations a day. This has been an excellent distraction for me since I’ve also been waiting on big news. Plus, like I said, buttons. ANYhow, here are my most recent April #newdaynewplay recommendations on the New Play Exchange:
- “Love in the Time of Zombies” by Kirk Shimano
- “Hilarity” by Allison Page
- “Hellhound” by Allison Page
- “MAMI’S HOUSE” by Nelson Diaz-Marcano
- “Power/Responsibility” by Alandra Hileman
- “Conditions” by Jordan Elizabeth Henry
- “Rules of Comedy” by Patricia Cotter
- “Flesh, Blood, & Glass” by Rachel Bykowski
Not sure I’ll be able to keep up with four a day over the weekend with my kids screaming in my ears, but here’s to hoping!