Can't Stop Won't Stop!
September is a busy time for me, and I am so excited to be filling it with so much theater! This week I am….
- Teaching my Intro to Acting class at Weber, and a one time Playwriting for Actors Masterclass at the University of Utah.
- Catching opening night of OSLO at Pioneer Theatre Company this Friday night.
- Having my brand new theater for young audience play PRESENTING: SUPER CAT & REPTILE ROBOT IN THE TERRIBLE TICKLE TROUBLE read in Plan-B Theatre’s Lab! SO ready to hear this one out loud read by someone other than me! After I tinker with it based on Saturday’s reading I’ll be putting it up on my New Play Exchange page, so stay tuned for that!
- Heading to Salt Lake Acting Company for rehearsals for BURST! Don’t forget about the staged reading of BURST later this month on the 24th!
- Also rewriting BURST to get ready for rehearsal.
- Also also finishing up the first draft of a brand new full-length play, which I’m slightly over the half way mark for right now.
- AND, of course, as always, sending out plays for my #submissionmission! Hoping that I break 500 before or by the end of the month!
And that’s just this week! September is packed with even more; table readings, playwright meetings, more rehearsals, more plays, and hopefully at one point also sleeping because sleeping is very important. And seeing my family, you know…
Happy Monday everyone! Time to show this week who is the boss!