February New Play Exchange Recommendations
Nearly forgot to post about all the wonderful plays I recommended last month on the New Play Exchange! Whoops! Here are all the great new plays I read and recommended:
- DOMINION: Prelude to an Activist by Brigitte Viellieu-Davis
- Once I Was a Kingdom by Gemma Cooper-Novack
- Pay It Backward by Donna Hoke
- Poetic License by Diane Sampson
- Ava Maria by Anne Flanagan
- Swimming with Giants by Liz Kerlin
- HYPE MAN: a break beat play by Idris Goodwin
- Blackademics by Idris Goodwin
- For The Love Of (or, the Roller Derby Play) by Gina Femia
If you’re interested in new plays, and you’re not on New Play Exchange, I would highly recommend you join up…. For a low yearly fee you will have an immense amount of brand new work at your fingertips. It’s worth every cent!
Anyway… Read these plays, recommend these plays, and PRODUCE these plays!
What great new play have you read lately?